Saturday, June 11, 2011

March 2011

We played musical bedrooms in March. We moved Emilee out of the bonus room and into Bryson's room because she didn't like being up there all by herself. Then we put the boys together. For some reason Bryson wanted nothing to do with his crib in Blake's room so we gave him a "big boy" bed. He thought that was the bee's knees!! :)
Bryson hurt his wrist and wore this bandage for a few days. He didn't use that arm for anything!! We thought for sure he broke it, but nope. He's just brave like his dad! ;)
Emilee was in the opening act for her school play, "The Mad Hatter." She was scared out of her mind the first night and said she almost fell over because her legs were shaking so badly. :) By the 3rd night she was still nervous, but did better. She defiantly has stage fright like her parents!! She was only on stage for about 5 min and did a short dance with about 60 other kids. It was so cute!! Later Emilee had fun playing with her hat. She came in the room and said "Look mom, I'm a Leprechaun!" Nice beard!!!
Happy Saint Patrick's Day!! I've never done anything fun and green so when the Hains's were over around dinner time I decided to try green pancakes and green milk. The kids thought it was the best. (I wasn't able to make myself do green eggs!!!)

No comments: