Monday, November 1, 2010
UEA Weekend - October 14th
All summer long we promised to take the kids camping, but all summer long we kept getting so darn sick and then we had Blake's tonsil surgery. So we were determined to go during UEA weekend because the kids have two days off school. We thought it would be fun to head down south to Arch's/Moab. Then of course Bryson got a cold. Friday morning I took him in and he had ear infections. So I wasn't about to travel with him. We figured the weather was pretty warm why not camp in our back yard...So Stephanie and her cute family came down to join us. We pitched the tents, roasted hot dogs and marsh mallows and had a complete blast!! Grandma and Grandpa Starr and Great-Grandpa Starr even joined us for the evening. So fun. It got pretty cold at night but everyone stayed outside all night long. I was pretty surprised, especially after the coyotes started howling at about 10pm. The best part was waking up in the morning, coming into a warm house and cooking a yummy breakfast with running water and electricity. I'd better add a disclaimer-I slept inside with Bryson-this may be why it was such an awesome camping trip!! :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's my kind of camping.....inside!!! Way to go!
Post a Comment