Good morning little princess!! (She hates it when I call her princess. She has informed me that she is not a girly girly anymore. But little does she know, she will always be moms little princess!) Em and Blake started the day by playing Lego's...
She finally drugg her boring mom to Kangaroo Zoo. She's been begging to go there for years. We just went as a family (the weekend before she had some friends over and we went swimming).
I think Bryson had the most fun - as you can tell by his expression! :) I've never seen a little boy so excited to be somewhere!!!
Emilee pushed/carried Bryson up every ride. She was such a good sport. She never complained. I'm not sure why. I guess they were still having too much fun.
Yes. She even helped him up the two-story slide at least 4 times.
All landing at the bottom, having a complete blast!!
Emilee excited to open presents. (Not sure what I'm eating in the background. Apparently it was good because I didn't even put it down for pictures. :)) Emilee's main present was a tether ball set. She was soooo excited. Bummer it took us 3 weeks to get concrete in the tire!! Her and her friends have little tether ball competitions. So cute.
1 comment:
What a fun birthday!! You can tell by the look on all their faces how much they enjoyed that!!
Post a Comment