We have a toad in the guest bedroom window and the craft room window. We have been feeding them water. The kids love to watch them hop around. Although we haven't seen the one in the craft room the last few days.

Then we have a family of wild turkeys that we've seen several times. Here they are wandering around right off the back corner of our yard. There are about 15-20 all together.
2 comments:
Don't spook them, they will chase you!! We had some up where I used to live when I was younger. I was in my car, and they where all over the road. So, I slow down, roll down my window to have a look see. One of the dang things started chasing me!! He (or she) had it's wings out, and they are a bit faster then you would think, and started chasing me in my little chevy caviler. Let me remind you the other birds where all over the road, so I couldn't go to fast. It was kind of funny, at least after I got away.
On that note, have fun!!
Looks like you have Thanksgiving dinner taken care of!!! :)
Post a Comment