Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ferrell Family Reunion - Bear Lake Utah - July

Bear Lake was so fun. It was great to see all of my family and to finally go to a lake with sandy beaches (a hard find in utah). We spent 3 days swimming and digging in the sand. It was such a blast! I can't believe I've lived in Utah for 12 yrs and never been to Bear Lake before. I have been missing out!!
Emilee, Blake and Jim's twins playing

Emilee and either Elizabeth or Abigal


Blake and Bryson. Blake got sunburned under his eyes the first day we went and bought him some styling sunglasses.

Sand volleyball - in the heat of the day. So crazy!!

The kids found a little island off the shore and spent forever playing on it.

Blake

Bryson

Emilee and Bryson and the back of Matthew's head. :)

1 comment:

Wish upon a Starr said...

That trip was a lot of fun!! I feel sick to my stomach though. I had my camera, but I never got it out. Not once. I have no pictures of the trip. What was I thinking?!!!