Monday, January 26, 2009

First bath at home







I had spent so much time at doctor's offices the first week home I hadn't thought to bath Bryson. All of the sudden I realized with horror that I am supposed to bath him once in awhile. So here are some pictures of his first bath at 1 1/2 weeks old.

Dr. visit history: Bryson was slightly jaunt ice so we went in to get his levels tested. He was also a little tongue-tied and not nursing well so we went in to have his tongue clipped, then I ended up with another nasty uterine infection that was a little stubborn to antibiotic treatments so I had to go into the Dr. 3 different times (to get antibiotic shots and check if I was getting better yet- very miserable!) and also to the hospital for an ultrasound and blood work. Then Blake seemed to be getting an ear infection so we took him in. No infection, just tons of fluid. He couldn't hear at all so we yelled at him for at least 3 days. Then we took Bryson in to be circumcised. So in 1 week we managed to go to 6 Dr. appts plus the hospital to wait for 4 separate tests (3 for me and 1 for Bryson). All-in-all I'd have to say this was an awful week!!

No comments: