Monday, January 26, 2009

Finally no masks!




Emilee and Blake were so excited to hold Bryson without having to wear a mask!
Unfortuntely this only lasted for a few days and then an new batch of bugs hit us. Blake ended up with dirrehea for 8 days followed by a high fever for 4 days (which made for 2 more trips to the Dr. They never did figure out what he had, but were worried enough about him that I even got a call from the Dr. to see how he was doing.) At the same time Emilee got another visious cold with a deep cough and the most watery eyes you could imagine. Somehow Bryson has managed to be okay so far. We have wash and sanitized hands like you can't believe. And I have prayed and worried even more. Hopefully this week Emilee and Blake don't swap what they had last week and hopefully Bryson stays okay. A thank you to my mom who came again last Wed. (she had already stayed here the week before while I recovered from the uterine infection) for my sanity sake!

4 comments:

Julie said...

I am so glad you are feeling up to posting. It was fun to see the pictures. I hope you guys keep feeling better and better the Bowman house deserves a break! Love you guys!

Katie Phillips said...

Sorry I'm commenting so much, but all of these pictures are so fun!

Katie Phillips said...

Tami, I just realized that I've been leaving comments all over your blog, but I don't think I've ever invited you to view our blog!! Sorry, it's a bit of a pain to have a private blog, but if you e-mail me I'll send you an invitation. kfwphillips@hotmail.com

Melinda said...

Congratulations!
I'm sorry it was a difficult recovery for you. I'm so glad you're doing better now. Bryson is a cutie.