Monday, February 7, 2011
PMS Never Makes for a Good Day...
Sometimes I wish I could just go into a coma when I am PMSing! It would be so much better for me and anyone around me!!! Today I was trying to run around and get stuff done, but not having much luck with Bryson. I was delighted when he finally went down for a nap, but Blake came home from school in a mood and had a meltdown that woke Bryson up 15 min into his nap. I couldn't get Bryson back down and he was a beast the rest of the day!! For some reason Emilee and Blake just kept going at it all day long and Bryson just kept screaming at everyone. I was about to pull my hair out. I kept watching the clock hoping to hear from Scott soon to get some relief, or at least put myself in a timeout! It took him 1 1/2 hrs to drive home because of this blasted storm. Because he was so late he went strait to his friends' house where he is helping him frame his sports court. He was hoping to be done with the project about 7:30 and now he got there at 7:30. So now I'm stuck with a house full of mad people trying to do bed time. Blake and Emilee have been sleeping upstairs in Emilee's room, but now Blake announces he wants to sleep in his room. So I move all of his stuff down. Then Emilee decides she can't sleep in her room by herself so I move all of her stuff down and make a bed on the floor of Blake's room. (This whole musical rooms saga has been going on since we moved into this house. That alone drives me absolutely crazy!! They totally knew they were pushing buttons to pull this crap tonight!!) Finally they are settled, and as I'm saying good night, I start changing Bryson's diaper on the floor of Blake's room. Bryson decides he wants nothing to do with it and is trying to wiggle free. I pin him down and he starts his holding his breath cry. He turned completely blue. I pick him up and cuddle him to try and calm him so he'll breath and not pass out. He goes limp and blue in my arms. By this point Emilee and Blake are in hysterics because it looks to them like he is dying. Bryson gasped for air the second he passed out. Then he wiggled out of my arms, started crying again, and then peed all over me. Seriously! I have had enough. This is one of those days that are better erased than journal entries, but Scott isn't home so I'm venting to the computer!! It doesn't help either that Scott is flying out of town first thing in the morning and he still has a ton to do before he leaves!!! Today isn't all that ordinary, I just feel so darn moody!!! Roar!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wowza--what a day!! I'm glad to hear that my kids aren't the only ones who seem to 'go at it all day long.' Makes me feel like maybe I'm not as bad of a mom as I think I am sometimes... :) How scary about Bryson! Bruce gets slightly blue like that when he cries sometimes, but he's never passed out!! Thanks again for letting us come play!!
Tami.......that so sucks for you!!! I wish we lived closer to help relieve you of some of that crazy kid stuff. I think yesterday was just a bad day. I was exhausted the whole day from the weekend of late nights. I was quite short with my kiddos too. We even sent them to bed after dinner. Didn't even do FHE because of it. So, when is baby #4 coming for you?? Hee,hee
Lol! No baby #4. Just the monthly visitor. All is well now and I feel much less insane. :) :) I'm sure all of the late nights didn't help much with my mood either. Note to self: Sleep lots when PMSing!! :)
Oh my gosh you poor girl. That truely sounds like a sit in the corner and cry day. I am so sorry but glad things are better now.
Post a Comment