These were taken the weekend of Halloween with the other pictures of the kids in the leaves. I've just now gotten around to posting the family pictures...
That was the first time I had seen all your siblings for a long time. Kevin hasn't changed at ALL! Say hi to your family for me. I agree with all of them - The last picture is the one that needs to be blown up. Hope all is well.
4 comments:
Love, love, love the last picture!!!
I love the last picture too! That is definitely one to be blown up and hung up in the house! Love it!
That was the first time I had seen all your siblings for a long time. Kevin hasn't changed at ALL! Say hi to your family for me. I agree with all of them - The last picture is the one that needs to be blown up. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment